Dazzle is moving! We are so excited to be scheduled as one of the first acts in their new space! They will be moving into the Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA) complex in early March, 2023. If all goes well, we’ll break in the new stage at 1080 14th Street. Come check it out with us! We promise a fun show of great swigin’ music.
Featuring (subject to change):
- Roger Campbell – Clarinet/Leader
- Mike McCullough – Guitar/Vocals
- Rick Weingarten – Vibraphone/Vocals
- Andy Weyl – Piano
- Dwight Thompson – Bass
- Jim Moore – Drums
Tickets now available!
- There is a $20 minimum purchase for every listener/customer. There is a $10 minimum for students. The $20 cover charge ($15 for students) supports the band, food and beverage purchases support the venue. This is the only way for Dazzle to stay open.
- Doors open one hour before showtime. Arrive early to get the best seats.
- No masks are required. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test is not required.
- The use of cameras or cell phones by patrons is strictly prohibited, unless approved in writing by both After Midnight and Dazzle in advance.
- Dazzle adds a venue fee to ticket prices to cover the cost of the online ticket platform. These fees are typically around 10% on top of the base ticket price.
- After Midnight CDs and Download Cards will be available for purchase and can be included on your guest check. Dazzle takes a 15% fee on the sales price.