Dazzle at the Arts Complex
Dazzle has moved to the Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA) complex. We are so excited to perform in the new space! It is a beautiful room with intimate seating. We’ll be swingin some great music and celebrating 25 years together!
Faturing (subject to change):
- Roger Campbell – Clarinet/Leader
- Mike McCullough – Guitar/Vocals
- Rick Weingarten – Vibraphone/Vocals
- TBD – Piano
- Dwight Thompson – Bass
- Jim Moore – Drums
Tickets now available! $25 for premium, $20 standard, and $15 for side stage.
- There is a minimum purchase of two food or beverage items per person. The cover charge supports the band, food and beverage purchases support the venue. This is the only way for Dazzle to stay open.
- Doors open one hour before showtime.
- No masks are required. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test is not required.
- The use of cameras or cell phones by patrons is strictly prohibited, unless approved in writing by both After Midnight and Dazzle in advance.
- The City of Denver adds a 10% seat tax to ticket prices. 4% is added to cover music licensing and fees. $.75 is added to pay for the ticketing service.
- After Midnight CDs and Download Cards will be available for purchase and can be included on your guest check. Dazzle takes a 15% fee on the sales price.