Live at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee
Live and swinging at one of the largest jazz festivals in the world. This CD captures all the spontaneity and excitement of live jazz and swing by one of the greatest combos of all time.
Produced by After Midnight.
Recorded at three venues at the 2007 Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, Sacramento, CA.
Recording engineer: Stephen Bingen, www.LivingSoundSac.com
Mastered at Notably Fine Audio, Denver, CO.
Mastering engineer: Colin Bricker
Photographer: John Akal
1. Autumn Leaves (Kosma, Mercer, Prevert — Morley Music Co)
2. Begin the Beguine (Porter — Warner Bros Music)
3. Oh Lady Be Good (Gershwin — WB Music Corp)
4. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes (Kern, Harbach — Universal-Polygram International Pub Inc)
5. Comes Love (Brown, Stept, Tobias — Chappell & Co)
6. Frenesi (Dominguez — Peer International Corporation)
7. Bei Mir Bist Du Schon (Secunda, Jacobs, Chaplin, Cahn — WB Music Co)
8. Lullaby of the Leaves (Young, Petkere — Bourne Co)
9. Memories of You (Blake, Razaf – Razaf Music Co)
10. Benny’s Bugle (Goodman, Basie – Ragbag Music Publishing Corp)
11. The World is Waiting for the Sunrise (Seitz, Lockhart – Chappell & Co)
Justin Adams – Piano
Roger Campbell – Clarinet
Ced Forsyth – Bass
Greg Harris – Vibraphone
Mike McCullough – Guitar/Vocals
Jim Moore – Drums
Jodi Renee – Vocals
Have a Listen . . .
You Might Also Like…