Hit That Jive Jack
Our 4th studio recording is a fantastic blend of our most requested songs from Nat King Cole to Benny Goodman and Lionel Hampton!
Produced by After Midnight.
Recorded at Mile High Music, Wheat Ridge, CO.
Recording engineer: Scott Griess
Mixing engineer: Mike McCullough
Mastering by SoundLab
Photograph by Scott Sayles
Graphic Design: Brett Stiles
1. I’m an Errand Boy for Rhythm (Cole – Filmtrax/EMI Mills)
2. Varsity Drag (Henderson, Desylva, Brown – Chappell and Co)
3. Hit That Jive Jack (Tolbert, Alston – Universal/MCA)
4. Hi Ya Sophia (Hampton, Powell, Goodman – Ragbag Music)
5. What a Wonderful World (Schwartz, Dietz, Chappell and Co)
6. Pick-A-Rib (Goodman, Hampton – Ragbag Music Corp)
7. Zapala (Reed)
8. Avalon (Desylva, Rose, Jolson – Warner Bros Music)
9. Frim Fram Sauce (Evans, Ricardel – Music Sales Corp)
10. Hey Ba-Ba-Re-Bop (Hamner, Hampton – Universal/MCA)
11. Midnight Sun (Mercer, Burke, Hampton – Regent Music Corp)
12. Sing Sing Sing (Berry, Razaf, Prima)
Roger Campbell – Clarinet
Ced Forsyth – Bass
Mike McCullough – Guitar/Vocals
Jim Moore – Drums
Rick Weingarten – Vibraphone/Vocals
Jerry Weiss – Piano
Have a Listen . . .
You Might Also Like…